Nurturing Inner Awareness
Tracie Berry-McGhee can be seen Nationally speaking to girls & women, empowering them to developing their purpose and inspiring girls to take the
"I define ME" pledge!
Tracie Berry-McGhee, M.Ed.,LPC founder of SistaKeeper Empowerment Center, an international nonprofit organization for girls serving local schools, various states across the US and internationally in Africa, Jamaica, New Mexico and Germany. She has served as host, presenter, panelist, keynote speaking at several distinguished events including University of Missouri Saint Louis's annual Empowering Young Women's Conference and the YWCA's Leadership Summit. She is a consultant for Girl Scouts, Juvenile Justice, YWCA, Saint Louis area schools, a MLK Nonviolence 365 Ambassador. She is available for Teen assemblies, Keynotes, panels focusing on Girl Empowerment, Anti-bullying, and Women & girl mental wellness issues. She was named the St. Louis, MO's Hometown Champion at the 46th Annual NAACP Image Awards.
A Soulflower Sista with a mission to inspire, empower and sow seeds to nurture inner awareness!
Bookings are available in a range of interactive delivery formats and can be customized to meet your needs:
- Conference Keynote or Breakout Sessions: Keynotes generally last 15 min/ 1 hour and include 15 to 20 minutes of Q&A.
- Breakout session lengths vary depending on the client’s needs.
- Student Assemblies (45 minutes followed by 10-15 minutes of Q&A) and book signing. In order to make presentations relevant and age appropriate, we recommend a narrow age range for youth presentations (i.e., 4th-6th grades; Middle School; High School or College). *Order books .
- Parent Presentations for adults at your school, organization or the wider community (60-90 minutes including Q&A). Parent presentations are not appropriate for children.
- Professional Development and Training for Educators and Youth-Serving Professionals:Training programs are tailored to meet your needs and there are several possible session lengths including 90-minutes, half-day (3 hours), full-day (3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon), and two-days.
- Workshops/Panel Discussions: (90 minutes including Q&A)
- Girl Retreats: Presentations at retreats are tailored to meet your needs and there are several possible session lengths including 90-minutes, half-day (3-4 hours), full-day (3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon), and two-days at your site.